-
September 9th, 2004, 04:33 PM
#1
Inactive Member
1) I think I want to see this video.
2) Anybody else read this post and miss Jerry? I know I did.
-
September 9th, 2004, 04:34 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Miss the guy loadz Lycan.
-
September 9th, 2004, 05:05 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Lycan...I talk with Jerry all the time on the phone. At this time...he is now playing in a new HardRock Cover Band...The name was WAY COOL JR. but is now about to be changed to something else.
He's doing good, but due to his double time work hours and playing and rehearsing on weekends...and just being the family man that he is...He hardly can find the time to jump on here anymore.
I know Dezi and Donna talk to him all the time as well.
<font color="#FFFFFF" size="1">[ September 09, 2004 02:08 PM: Message edited by: A Katt Named Raggz ]</font>
-
September 9th, 2004, 06:06 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Raggz,does Jerry ever tell you what former Foxy Roxx members,Tony Starlin,Robby Tripp and Bobby Soxx are up to?
-
September 9th, 2004, 06:34 PM
#5
Inactive Member
LJunkie....
Jerry if I remember right is the only one still doing the music..but only on weekends as a music hobby. Tony is just enjoying family life..and the others...I think one is working for his dad's company...not sure on that...and the other guy I have no clue.
-
September 9th, 2004, 06:39 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Also... Tony played on a few songz on Jerry's fantastic solo CD, just a lil more onfo [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
September 10th, 2004, 03:33 AM
#7
Inactive Member
I have a question about Foxy Roxx' VHS home video. Who are the people that are featured in the video in the studio singing backup vocals for "Shake The Foundation"? There is a skinny guy with jet black hair and a short white shirt who appears to be Lonnie Lovett. Also at the end of the video there are a bunch of guys that join the band onstage during "We're Not Gonna Take It". I know that one of them is Traci Michaels. Anyone know who else is on the video?
-
September 10th, 2004, 03:56 AM
#8
Inactive Member
Yep it is Lonnie that you described lol! Also, the guy with the blonde hair tied back is Marky DeSade of Revlon Red.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks